With the goal of providing faster, convenient and more reliable services for our Economy parking patrons we have started to transition to the following changes in services and amenities:
- New parking lot signage that is more customer friendly.
- New accessible buses and a two-lot bus route system. The versatility of the new buses along with the two routes will provide more direct and faster shuttle service times for patrons.
- Bus driver assistance for any passenger boarding a bus that requests assistance.
- Technology that will enable patrons to track where the buses are and the arrival times to their pick up points. The free Passio Go app can be downloaded on your iPhone or Android device.
- New larger climate controlled enclosed bus shelters with seating and other amenities. The bus shelters will be built and located in a design that will reduce the number of bus stops and provide for shorter walking distances from areas in the parking lots.
We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we move toward an improved shuttle bus system for our valued PHL Economy parking patrons.