The PHL Tour Program offers free guided tours year-round to school groups and professional organizations interested in learning about the airport’s daily operations that may include a view of the entire airfield, information about the airlines that serve PHL, tenants, in-terminal amenities, and the opportunity to meet and learn from a selection of airport personnel.
Organizations and school groups specializing and servicing individuals with disabilities or other special needs can contact the Airport’s ADA Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Tours are offered Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Tours are subject to availability.
- The duration of a tour is approximately 1½ - 2 hours.
- The number of participants must be 6 or more and cannot exceed 20 individuals including chaperones.
- Chaperones are required for children’s school groups. There must be one chaperone for every 5 students.
- Tour attendees must be at least 5-years old.
- Tour attendees who are 16-years of age and older, must provide security information that includes their full name, date of birth, and last 4 digits of their social security number upon request from airport personnel.
- School groups, except for colleges and universities, must complete the airport’s certification receipt of responsibility and parental permission forms.
- All tour groups must provide their own round-trip transportation to and from the airport.
- Tours are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A Tour Request Form must be submitted at least one month prior to your planned visit.
- PHL reserves the right to cancel a tour at any time due to weather, airport emergencies, or other related reasons.