Every day, PHL Volunteer Navigators provide a vital customer experience by connecting passengers to the world, helping make PHL their connection of choice! PHL is the first and last impression of the region for the traveling public, our team of Navigators help passengers find their gate and terminal, locate amenities and dining choices, understand transportation options, provide information on PHL attractions, and much more.
PHL Volunteer Navigators will engage with the airport community, following protocols to safely interact with passengers and establish positive working relationships all while providing an exceptional customer experience.
There are many benefits of becoming a PHL Volunteer Navigator:
- Become an airport insider and experience the airport behind-the-scenes
- Enjoy shopping and dining discounts at the airport
- Purchase discounted SEPTA passes
- Receive free garage parking during volunteer shifts and while traveling
- Attend volunteer social activities, service recognition events, airport tours, and field trips
- Volunteer uniform and training provided by PHL
PHL Volunteer Program Requirements:
- Minimum of one, 4-hour shift each week (8am-12noon, 12noon-4pm, or 4pm-8pm)
- Volunteers must successfully pass a criminal history background check and reference check
- One year commitment
- Friendly and willing to assist passengers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and learn new skills
- Multilingual is a plus
Consider joining our team! Contact [email protected] to learn more about this amazing new volunteer opportunity!