Many airport businesses are facing hiring and product shortages which will occasionally cause them to close last minute or allocate resources to other locations. We are working with our merchants every day to assist them with proper staffing and procurement. As such, there is a possibility that hours of operation or item availability may vary. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to serving you when you fly through PHL.
The health and safety of passengers and staff is paramount to Philadelphia International Airport. During the evolving COVID-19 situation, the more than 170 PHL Food & Shops will right-size their terminal offerings to accommodate adjusted passenger volume levels. Food, drinks and travel essentials will continue to be available within each terminal.
In addition to reduced operations, PHL Food & Shops has taken extra steps to help keep staff and passengers safe and healthy including:
- Enabling you to practice social distancing by spacing and separating food court tables
- Installing hand sanitizing stations in each food court
- Cleaning food court tables and chairs as soon as they are done being used
- Using cleaning products that are specifically made to be effective against Coronavirus
- Working with crew members to maintain a high-level of personal safety and hygiene including instruction on frequent handwashing, using gloves, proper social distancing and staying home if they are sick
The following dining, shopping and services are currently open at PHL. Please scroll to the bottom to see a list of lounges that are currently open.
Please note that additional dining, shopping and service locations may be open, at the merchant's discretion. Unless otherwise noted, merchants operate from 45 minutes before the first flight until 30 minutes after the last flight in their terminal.