Economy Parking (temporarily closed)
Economy Parking is temporarily closed.
- The $13.00 daily flat rate (up to 24 hours) includes all taxes and fees.
- Complimentary shuttle buses to/from the terminals operate 24 hours every day including holidays.
- Buses, trailers, semis, and vehicles over 9,000 pounds GVW are not permitted in the Economy Parking lot.
- Complimentary services include: Battery jump starts, flat-tire service, auto lockout service, lost vehicle locator.
- Patrolled by Philadelphia Police Department.
In order to provide quicker service to and from the Airport terminals, 2 bus routes serve the Economy Parking Lot. The Red Route serves Shelters 8 through 16 (parking aisles A through M). The Blue Route serves Shelters 1 through 7 (parking aisles X through Y). Please be sure to check and remember which route you are on. For assistance contact the Philadelphia Parking Authority at PHL at 215-683-9842.