Philadelphia International Airport Notice of Privacy Practices
Philadelphia International Airport is committed to providing you with excellent service. We respect your right to privacy and have developed this Notice to inform you about our privacy practices for the phl.org website. This Notice outlines the types of information we gather when you visit phl.org as well as some of the safeguards used to protect your information.
Information Collection and Use
- We do not collect any personally identifiable information from you on phl.org unless you explicitly and intentionally provide it. Some examples are completing “Contact Us” forms or applying for employment.
- We use aggregated information from all our visitors to measure server performance, analyze site traffic patterns, and improve the content of our site.
- We do not share the information you provide with third-party organizations. We do, however, reserve the right to share that information with organizations under contract to act on the Airport’s behalf.
- We may share your personal information with Federal, State, or Local government agencies for public safety, law enforcement, regulatory, and/or investigatory purposes.
- A “cookie” is a small text file that allows a website to identify your computer and track its activities on the website.
- We use “session cookies,” which expire at the end of the browser session, to enhance your experience while visiting the site.
- The phl.org website uses Google Analytics.
- For more information about how Google uses your data when visiting its partners’ websites, please visit (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners)
- The phl.org website uses a Heat Mapping feature provided by Crazy Egg.
- Heat Mapping monitors your interactions with the phl.org website by recording mouse clicks, mouse scrolls, and movement patterns on the website to help us better configure our site and improve its functionality and aesthetics.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction of data.
- We also implement measures intended to prevent unauthorized attempts to upload information, change information, or otherwise cause damage to phl.org.
- We may revise this Notice of Privacy Practices from time to time. If we make material changes to this Notice, we will post an update on phl.org prior to the effective date of the revised Notice.
- Your continued access or use of the phl.org website after any changes become effective shall represent your acceptance of the revised Notice.