Paid parking via our garages resumed on June 1, 2020. Please see below for rates, including a daily parking discount for passengers who are parked in a garage for 72 or more hours. If you are a PHL team member, please check with your manager for the most up-to-date employee parking information and policies.
The economy lot is closed.
The on-site Airport parking facilities are operated and managed by the Philadelphia Parking Authority. On-site Airport parking is available in the Short-Term level (ground level of the garages), Garages, and the Economy Parking lot. For security reasons, vehicles must be parked with the license plate facing the drive aisle in all of the Airport's parking facilities.
The height restriction in the Garages and Short-Term parking is 6'2". Oversized specially equipped vehicles for wheelchairs that are unable to enter the garages will be charged the less expensive Garage rate in C, D, E or F Short-Term (ground level of garages) for visits less than 24 hours. Note: Overnight parking is not permitted in Short-Term parking.
|Short-Term (Ground Level) Parking||Garage (Upper Levels) Parking||AAdvantage® Aviator® Mastercard® Parking*|
|Up to 1/2 hours||$4||$4||$3|
|Up to 1 hour||$6||$6||$5|
|Up to 1 1/2 hours||$8||$8||$6|
|Up to 2 hours||$10||$10||$8|
|Up to 2 1/2 hours||$12||$12||$10|
|Up to 3 hours||$15||$15||$12|
|Up to 3 1/2 hours||$17||$17||$14|
|Up to 4 hours||$24||$24||$19|
|Up to 24 hours||$44||$24||$36|
|Daily fee (per 24 hours, when parking 72 hours or fewer)||$44||$24||$36|
|Daily fee (per 24 hours, when parking 72 hours or more)||$44||$16||$36|
* The AAdvantage® Aviator® Mastercard® Parking is only available to AAdvantage® Mastercard® cardholders
The parking facilities feature seven charging stations capable of charging 14 electric vehicles at any time: Two on Level 1 in Garage C, two on Level 1 in Garage D, and three in the Economy Lot next to the airport toll plaza.
Please visit the Philadelphia Parking Authority website, www.philapark.org.
For assistance, customers may call the PPA Airport Operations Division at 215-683-9840. Questions, comments and suggestions can be emailed to: email@example.com.
Economy Parking is temporarily closed. Shuttle service is available on demand for passengers who arrive at PHL and need to return to a car in the Economy Lot.
There are two ways to request shuttle service:
- Upon arrival, proceed to Zone 3 on North Commercial Road outside of baggage claim. From there, call 215-683-9842 to request a shuttle, and provide the terminal where you’re waiting.
- Stop at one of PHL’s Ground Transportation Information counters, in baggage claim, for assistance.
- The $13.00 daily flat rate (up to 24 hours) includes all taxes and fees.
- Complimentary shuttle buses to/from the terminals operate 24 hours every day including holidays.
- Buses, trailers, semis, and vehicles over 9,000 pounds GVW are not permitted in the Economy Parking lot.
- Complimentary services include: Battery jump starts, flat-tire service, auto lockout service, lost vehicle locator.
- Patrolled by Philadelphia Police Department.
In order to provide quicker service to and from the Airport terminals, 2 bus routes serve the Economy Parking Lot. The Red Route serves Shelters 8 through 16 (parking aisles A through M). The Blue Route serves Shelters 1 through 7 (parking aisles X through Y). Please be sure to check and remember which route you are on. For assistance contact the Philadelphia Parking Authority at PHL at 215-683-9842.