- Please email or call the Media Team below to submit a media inquiry.
- Please park in the PHL Multipurpose Lot in Terminal D Arrivals when visiting the airport.
- The Terminal D/E Security Checkpoint is where most on-camera interviews are conducted.
- Requests to visit the secure side of the airport terminals must be received 48 hours in advance.
- Media covering news stories or emergency situations at Northeast Philadelphia Airport should also contact the Communications Department prior to arrival. Media should report to the PNE Administration Building, located at 9800 Ashton Road, Philadelphia, PA 19114. PNE tenants' media contact information will be made available upon request.
- For a look at the latest images and videos from the PHL Communications Department, visit PHL's Multimedia page
- For current average length of delays, visit the FAA PHL Status Information Page
- For current total delays and cancellations: FlightAware Live Flight Tracking
- Note: The PHL Media Team is always happy to provide on-camera and phone call updates with this information, any time of day.
PHL Logo Guide and Downloadable Logos
To request an ESP version of the logo, email [email protected].
|PHL PNE Blue|
|PHL PNE White|
|PHL PNE Full - Blue|
|PHL PNE Full - White|