In preparation for spring and summer, several airlines are resuming nonstop service from PHL to popular destinations.
- Austin (AUS), six flights per week beginning March 4
- Columbia, SC (CAE) one flight per day beginning March 4
- Hilton Head Island (HHH), one flight per week beginning March 6
- Palm Beach, FL (PBI), five flights per week beginning March 6
- Nashville (BNA), two flights per week beginning March 7
- Raleigh-Durham, NC (RDU), three flights per week beginning March 7
- Myrtle Beach (MYR), two flights per week beginning March 8
- Las Vegas (LAS), one flight per day beginning March 11
- Tampa (TPA), one flight per day beginning March 10
- Ft. Myers, FL (RSW), four flights per week beginning March 11
- St. Louis (STL), one flight per day beginning March 7 (with the exception of March 9-10; service will not be offered in April)
Passengers are reminded that COVID-19 testing or quarantine guidances are in effect for many destinations and they should check with their airlines and the Department of Health for their final destination. The Jefferson Health COVID-19 Testing Clinic at PHL, powered by Rapid Reliable Testing is open for ticketed passengers seven days a week. For more information about the testing facility and PHL’s COVID-19 response program, visit phl.org/covid19.