Leadership during crisis requires navigating challenges with courage and transparency. PHL CEO Chellie Cameron opened up about the surreal nature of directing a major airport during an unprecedented global crisis.
Topics of discussion include:
- Why PHL is remaining open during the pandemic
- A preview of the 2020 summer and fall travel seasons
- The CARES Act and operational stability
- The "new normal" for the airport industry
- Her personal reflections and a look forward
This series of interviews will continue as new developments occur throughout the COVID-19 crisis. Thank you for watching, and stay healthy and safe.